14 February 2009

Someone to watch over me...and bite my face.


This is the way it usually goes.


It's difficult for me to get a photo of the two of us where we're both smiling.



Sometimes I participate. Sometimes.


I've been known to photoshop two photos of us together to get one descent photo. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a lot of fun together.


We're two of a kind, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. He makes me a better person, and I hope that more of my good qualities rub off on him than my bad. He's still my best friend. We tell each other that a lot.


And every once in a blue moon, he'll smile for the camera.


I love you, Vino! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Oh my gosh, you two are adorable! You almost make me want to go out and get a boyfriend...almost :).

Your blog design is beautiful. Did you do it yourself?

Erin said...

AnNicole, thank you so much! I did design the header myself. Actually, I just updated it yesterday. Thanks for the compliment!

Maria said...

Aweesome blog you have here